The land that surrounds NOMI Resort is a breathtaking sight no matter the time of year, but there’s something magical about the Canadian landscape turning into a winter wonderland. Winter getaways in Ontario at our South Algonquin resort are a great way to embrace the snow and chill that comes with winter. From cozy accommodations to thrilling adventures, you’ll have everything you need to make the most out of your frosty escape.
The Perfect Canada Winter Buckliest
It’s not uncommon for this region of Canada to see its first snowfall in November, which means an early start to winter fun. There’s no shortage of things to do and see during a visit to our resort near Algonquin Park. After checking in to your luxurious accommodations, it’s time to start exploring.
- Ride along snowmobile trails to neighbouring towns like Bancroft, Kinmount, Whitney, and Haliburton. Talk with front desk staff about the best places to rent snowmobiles from.
- Surround yourself in snow-covered trees as you snowshoe along the Yellow Trail, which is an entry-level course.
- Experienced cross-country skiers will enjoy taking in the breathtaking sites as they move across the Blue Trail.
- Go on a two-hour dog sledding adventure with Ride the Wilderness just outside of Algonquin Park.
- Be a kid again and go sliding down the toboggan hill at Glebe Park.
When you’re ready to warm up, be sure to stop by 8fiftyLounge to enjoy an espresso at our Nespresso Bar. Soothe your sore muscles after skiing or snowshoeing by treating yourself to a bit of pampering at Spa Derma.
Book Your Winter Escape Today
With summer fading into the background, winter will be here before you know it. Get started on planning your winter getaway to Ontario today by booking your stay at NOMI Resort. You’ll have a range of room options to choose from, which means you can select the one that suits you best. Reserve your stay early to have your pick of rooms. Be sure to stop by LANDS8fity for a delicious meal, perfect for a date night. For more information about our 40,000 square foot resort, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-765-9951.