A Guide Being Pampered at Spa Derma
Every treatment at Spa Derma has been designed to restore your mind and body. There is no shortage of treatments to select from to build the ultimate spa day experience. Most massages are one hour with the exception of our 30 minute back, neck, and shoulder massage.
- Our relaxation massage utilizes medium to strong movements to target tension deep in the muscle. Aromatherapy oils are added to provide an optimal feeling of wellbeing.
- The healing properties of essential oils and warm basalt stones are harnessed during a hot stone massage. This treatment encourages blood flow throughout the body.
- Enjoy a peppermint scalp and foot massage that soothes your dry skin. Other botanical and apothocary treatments include mineral foot soak, therapeutic foot massage with Black Gold coffee scrub, and a botanical foot treatment and balm massage.
- Sit in the infrared sauna and let the infrared ray energy help detoxify your body, ease muscle aches, and improve circulation.
- If you’re looking for a quiet place to escape, book an aromatherapy pillow treatment. You’ll be able to sit and relax while reading or just unwinding and enjoying the benefits of essential oils.
- Select from a range of facials, including gua rejuvenating facial, anti-aging clay mask, or an express facial.
- Add on a 15-minute hair mask like a green tea hair mask or coconut, honey, and tea tree oil mask.
Relax and Unwind at an Ontario Spa Getaway
There is a special kind of peacefulness you experience when you escape to the wilderness of Canada. Located in the forests of the Canadian Shield and near Algonquin Provincial Park, NOMI Resort has taken advantage of this peacefulness to become a top wellness community. We have everything needed for the ultimate spa vacations, from indulgent spa treatments, spacious accommodations, delicious dining options, and more. Learn more about booking your stay or becoming a club member by calling 1-888-765-9951 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.