So much of your life is centred around technology, from scrolling through social media on your phone to binge-watching the latest show. Every once in a while, you need a chance to step away from it all, and a digital detox at NOMI Resort is the perfect solution. During your stay, you’ll find plenty of things to do on-site and in Haliburton that’ll leave you feeling refreshed and recharged.
What Is a Digital Detox?
When you refrain from using devices like computers, tablets, smartphones, or computers, you are experiencing a digital detox. During this time, you can focus on social interactions in real life and can often reduce the stress that comes from constantly being connected to these devices.
How to Spend Your Digital Detox at NOMI
The goal of a digital detox is to disconnect from tech devices as much as possible, but you don’t have to be completely absent from them if that doesn’t fit the demands of life. However, with so many things to do in and around our Haliburton resort, it’s easy to find ways to step away from your phone.
- Relax your mind and body at Spa Derma. Our on-site spa offers a range of treatments that will leave you feeling rejuvenated.
- Surround yourself in nature on our hiking trails. The interpretive walking trails in Algonquin Provincial Park are another great way to disconnect from technology while immersing yourself in stunning Canadian scenery.
- See unique works of art in the Haliburton Sculpture Forest. Located in Glebe Park, enjoy wandering the trails as you take in the sculptures and benches created by Canadian and international artists.
- End your nights listening to the crackling sounds of fire on the shores of Lake Benoir. See what constellations you can spot as you stargaze.
- For a truly unique experience, book a guided experience with Gaia’s Den – Spirit of the Waterfalls.
Escape from Everyday Life at NOMI Resort
Digital detoxes don’t have to be boring, especially when you book your stay at NOMI Resort. Our 40,000 square foot private getaway is filled with things to do that’ll have you exploring our Haliburton resort and the surrounding area while giving you a chance to disconnect from technology. Enjoy luxurious accommodations and delicious dining options during your stay. Call 1-888-765-9951, email firstname.lastname@example.org, book online today to start planning your relaxing getaway.